The Mark 9S offers a unique combination of low starting height, slender back design, and integrated foot controls. This ingenious design synchronizes the movement of the back, seat, and foot functions moving the chair from an upright exam position to a contoured chair to the Trendelenberg position – all under the control of a single switch.
– Electric back with synchronized foot and seat tilt.
– Trendelenberg position
– Base-mounted foot controls with dismiss function
– High lift power base with 14" height adjustment
– Powder coated, scratch resistant aluminum alloy frame
– Dextrak rail accessory system
– Choice of any combination of two (2) removable Comfort Form arms or IV board
– Choice of headrests
– Choice of upholstery colors
– Choice of top stitched or plain top upholstery
– Dimensions Mark 9S
– Seat: Width 18" – 19-1/2"
– Height: Low 20" – High 34"
|Headrest Options:||Base Controls:|
Dual articulating U-cushion headrest with removable wrist supports
|Quick-Lock headrest with removable wrist supports||Base-mounted foot controls|