The Mark 20X is an excellent choice for the office or surgery center.
Specifically designed for the oral and maxillofacial surgeon, the Mark 20X is a no-compromise solution to work area accessibility, patient comfort, and operational flexibility. The Mark 20X affords the full range of positioning options, from upright exam, to contoured chair, to flat table, to Trendelenberg.
The 20X series oral surgery chair is available in two models: the 20X-2 for those who prefer the synchronized movement of the back and foot sections, and the 20X-3 for those who require the additional flexibility of independent back, seat, and foot section positioning.
The 20X-3 is the preferred choice for the multi-physician office or clinic.
– Electric back and seat tilt with Trendelenberg
– Corded remote foot controls with dismiss function
– Power lift base with 16" adjustment
– Powder coated, aluminum alloy frame
– Dextrak rail accessory system
– Emergency stop button
– ETL certified
– Choice of any combination of two (2) removable Comfort Form arm with IV adapter pad or IV board
– Choice of headrests
– Choice of upholstery colors
– Choice of top stitched or plain top upholstery
– Seat: Width 20" – 21-1/2"
– Height: Low 21" – High 37"
|Headrest Options:||Foot Control:|
Dual articulating Ucushion headrest with removable wrist supports
Quick Lock headrest with removable wrist supports
Standard Foot Control with momentary positioning and manual dismiss function