The Mark 25X, with its one-piece contoured seat and unequalled quality of construction, offers ease of patient positioning, unrivalled stability and decades of trouble-free service. Like all other models, it can be fully customized to compliment any individual surgical approach.
The 25X Chair shown at left in the upright position with a dual articulating V-cushion headrest, left and right Comfort Form arms, and IV adapter pad on 604-14 base.
– Electric back
– Electric seat tilt and Trendelenberg position
– One-piece contour seat
– Power-lift base with 16” adjustment
– Corded remote foot control with dismiss function
– Powder coated, scratch resistant aluminum alloy frame
– Dextrak rail accessory system
– Choice of any combination of two (2): removable Comfort Form arms or IV board
– Corded remote foot controls with dismiss function
– ETL certified
– Choice of headrests
– Choice of upholstery colors
– Choice of top stitched or plain top upholstery
– Seat width: 20" – 22-1/2"
– Seat height: Low 21" – High 37"
|Headrest Options:||Foot Control:|
Dual articulating Ucushion headrest with removable wrist supports
Quick Lock headrest with removable wrist supports
Standard Foot Control with momentary positioning and manual dismiss function